Saturday, May 11, 2019

Frosty Christmas


Burrr! Can you feel the cold blowing through?  I really like the way this card turned out with this All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper. Here are the details:

Stamp Sets: Lovely As a Tree, Good Greetings, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Soft Sky A-2, Basic Black 4 X 5 1/2, All Is Calm Specialty DSP 4 1/8 X 5 3/8
Ink: Frost White Shimmer Paint, White Embossing Powder, Versamark
Technique: Heat Embossing, Sponging
Accessories: Frosted Sequins, Rhinestones, Scallop Oval Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Glue Dots, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Dimentsionals, Adhesive


Make sure you use the embossing buddy on the Basic Black card stock before you stamp with the Versamark. I stamped everything on the black, including the Itty Bitty Background Dots for the snow. Then I added the white embossing powder, applied the heat, let it dry for a bit, and then cut it out using the Apothecary Accent Framelits. Lastly, I added the lines with the Frost White Shimmer Paint and a sponge dauber. I then glued the DSP onto the card stock, followed by the Basic Black, making sure it was centered. I stamped and punched out my sentiment using a leftover piece of the DSP. I randomly added the sequins and the rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek. Remember to follow or subscribe to my blog. Contact me for any questions or supplies. I appreciate all of your feedback.

HAPPY STAMPING!






No comments:

Post a Comment