Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Merry Christmas Beauty

Imagine a blanket of snow under a branch with a red cardinal perched on it. MERRY CHRISTMAS! 



Stamps: Beauty of the Season, Good Greetings
Paper: Real Red A-2, Whisper White 5 x 4, DSP 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Ink: Archival Basic Black, Soft Suede, Markers: Rose Red, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Technique: Die Cutting
Accessories: Top Note Die, Adhesive

I stamped the cardinal on the Whisper White card stock using my Archival Basic Black ink. I then centered it on my Top Note Die and ran it through my Big Shot. I used my markers to color in my image. The sentiment was stamped using Soft Suede. I then adhered the DSP onto the card base with the Top Note Die cut centered onto it. 

I know that most of these products have been discontinued, but if you are an avid crafter then you have some of these things in your stash. If you don't, I hope you gain inspiration from my simple creation to make your own.

Contact me with any questions or SHOP my online store for your Stampin' Up! products. All of your feedback is appreciated. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.

HAPPY STAMPING!


1 comment: